A Heart For Children (AHFC) is a humanitarian relief organization founded on Christian principles and faith to serve orphaned and abandoned children in Southeast Asia. At each orphanage and village we support, AHFC establishes personal relationships with the children and their caretakers.
“It is only through personal relationship and interaction that we can truly begin to understand the real life challenges these children face.” Dan Yeager, Founder of AHFC
Our mission is to raise funds for:
- Clean water, food and clothing
- Health care
- Orphanage homes and their upkeep
- General education and bible studies
Our goals are:
- To make known the vast needs of the children in Southeast Asia
- Provide a way for caring people to make a direct and personal impact
- Nurture the children in safe, loving environments to become happy, productive citizens and potential leaders in their communities
“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22.6
AHFC is an all-volunteer, 501c3 registered nonprofit charity. All officers and directors serve without compensation. Your donations go directly to aid orphaned and abandoned children on a most immediate needs basis and are tax deductible as allowed by law. AHFC is also a registered charity in Indonesia as A Heart For Children International (AHFCi).